Hi, I am Cryptie
I am a Free Software activists: I have been a volunteer (and a Fellow/donator) of the FSFE since 2012. I have been the Deputy Coordinator for the translation into French for a few years now and, since 2017, I have been a member of the General Assembly.
I am also a Privacy nerd: I did a Ph.D on Cryptographic tools for user's privacy and contents in FR. You can find my academical papers on dblp under 'Amandine Jambert'. I have been working as an IT specialist in privacy for the FR public sector for 10 years.
I share my thoughts either on my (rarely updated...) blog on the FSFE's blog plateform or on Mastodon cryptie AT framapiaf.org. (I have to admit that I am also on twitter @cryptie_).
- e-mail: cryptie AT NO SPAM PLEASE fsfe.org
- XMPP: cryptie AT STILL NO SPAM jabber.fsfe.org
- Matrix: cryptie:fsfe.org
Encrypt your messages
- For my main GPG key (Key ID 9501 6b9c 6625 11c6), the fingerprint should be 31C3 FFC8 6370 6923 C703 9D16 9501 6B9C 6625 11C6
- If you want a fast answer, use the "low security device" one (I can use it on my phone). Key ID 0c17 a94e ab52 7216 and fingerprint 8060 6958 ac9e af2e 0de9 ee5d 0c17 a94e ab52 7216
- For XMPP, my OMEMO fingerprint on my main device should be 730f1d72 683e35a3 9aa901ab 92630797 a2d21c1d 682eed07 92d34d87 1adb482b
(last verification of keys april 2022, if fingerprint don't match please contact me)
Meet me at Free Software events
I usually can be found:
at FOSDEM at the FSFE booth;
at the RMLL at the FSFE booth too;
at the biannual Ubuntu Party in Paris (site in french only) either as a volunteer or as a speaker.
Others associations I love
Framasoft the great asso behind the "De-google-ify Internet" initiative for a Free, Decentralized, Ethical Internet built on Solidarity.
April when I present FSFE to French people I would say that FSFE is the european April, thus April is the French FSFE: fighting the same fights at the national levels.
La Quadrature du Net advocate for freedom and our rights on the Internet.
If you arrived here to talk about the doxing I was victim of, the blackmail threats I received or to comment posts (probably from the same author) about some weird stuff about me/other visible women in the Free Software community/FSFE/etc., please read those links first:
FSFE’s minutes from 2019 https://fsfe.org/about/legal/minutes/minutes-2019-10-12.en.pdf (p17+18),
Debian’s public statement https://www.debian.org/News/2021/20211117 ,
Fedora’s statement https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/statement-on-we-make-fedora/ ,
FOSDEM’s ban on the person https://archive.is/m9xWD,