Organisations or individuals that might help in this group
FSuB e.V. (de)
already existing projects
communication platforms, media for this group
argumentation and possible group specific concerns/pejudices that need to be tackled
- FS ensures "social justice".
questions to ask
Ask question like this on public events to politicians, especially those in the education field/commision/board
- Why should parents be forced to buy a certain OS?
- Why are school administrations forced to buy certain proprietary software?
- Will teachers who go on FS training will get the same benefits as those who get trained on proprietary software?
- Why come official school books with proprietary software?
- The schools form the future citizens. The required education should be based on concepts, not product training. This is not the case in many if not most schools. What is your position on this?
- Do you think teachers should be taught the concepts of FS to create better classes?
- Do you support the widespread use of FS to students and teachers?
- Do you support the development of free educational resources and encourage personal of Education to distribute their work under a free license? If so, how?
- What is your say of Microsoft or Apple lobbying in schools to hook up the kids?
how can a member of this group help us
advocacy material for this group
everything else that might fit