A quick guide to ticket dispatching
Step by step
Log into https://tickets.fsfe.org/
On the top of the screen, click on Tickets.
In the line starting with “My Queues”, click on the word Raw. If it doesn't appear there, there's (currently) nothing to dispatch. Try again later :-).
Make sure that from the “S M L” buttons on the top right, the L is selected (dark). (S and M help when requiring an overview).
- Read the text of the ticket (right half of the screen) to decide in which queue it belongs. If you are unsure, leave it to somebody else and continue with the next ticket.
- Move the mouse cursor into the ticket area. A menu appears magically.
- Select the target queue from the list.
- Continue with the next ticket.
- Anything that has to do with money, including questions about donations.
- Job Applications
- Job applications including applications as intern or trainee, and questions about job offerings including internship and trainee positions.
- Inquiries about availability and shipping of merchandise and promotion material. (Not: inquiries about the design or content thereof).
- Requests to sign our open letters, petitions, declarations, and so on.
- System Administration
- Technical questions or problem reports.
- Everything that doesn't fit in any of the above.