Please add ideas for slogans for stickers, t-shirts, etc. here:
- Hacking for Freedom (stickers)
- Free Software Free Society (stickers)
- Lord of the files (for promotion of Open Standards)
- Empowering people to control technology
- Liberate your bits
- About file formats something like the procmail rule below (quite geeky though)
- If you can't hack it, you don't own it.
:0 * ^X-Attachments:.*name=".*\.(doc|docx|xls|xlsx|ppt|pptx)" $HOME/Mail/spam/attachments
- Make new stickers out of the DFD robots as general Open Standard promotion
Open <3 Free = TRUE
- My data. My rules. (with some graphics; data in lockbox, person with key, or similarly).
I lost data in the rain clouds
- I don't mind clouds, but I prefer open skies.
- Front: Ask me about Free Software / FSFE-logo on the back
General idea for having a reward t-shirt is to produce one of our t-shirts in a specific colour that will not be sold but only given out to volunteers as a reward. Over time, the more people know about it, the value will rise.