Fellowship home page
Maintain and improve the home page of the Fellowship site and related pages.
Volunteers are always welcome! Have a look at FellowshipHacks to know how you can help
Pages are published at http://fellowship.fsfe.org
They are implemented using webgen
Webgen source files for the pages are in a repository on the Fellowship subversion server at: https://svn.fsfe.org/fellowship-test/trunk
See FellowshipHacks/Subversion for access instructions; files should be encoded in UTF-8
You can contribute by translating the pages into your language; if you want to add a new language, please tell <fellowship-hackers AT fsfeurope DOT org> about it, so that the new language can be enabled on the server
- You can also help with one of the tasks listed below in this page
At each svn commit, a test version of the pages is automatically rebuilt; the output is available at: http://fellowship-test.fsfe.org
A log of the automatic build script (containing webgen debug info and error messages) is available at http://fellowship-test.fsfe.org/status
- Every 15 minutes (at :00,:15,:30,:45) the content of fellowship-test.fsfe.org is synced to fellowship.fsfe.org
You can create a page for a new task using the button below. Just enter the name for the page and it will be automatically created as a subpage of this project page.
- Provide translations for the pages (see "Status" above for instructions)
- All menu items should be visible, also when they are not translated
- Add a notice to not-translated pages and go to default.
- Don't display the "Select languages" box when there are no translations of the page
- Move CSS code related to IE7 and IE8 from the HTML header to a separate file
- Fill the meta tags copyright, description and keywords
- Rainer: I agree, but would like to recommend not to use "meta keywords", no relevant search engine is using it. Furthermore I would like to recommend to follow the Dublin Core Standard.