- Jonas Öberg (jonas)
- Principal mailing list
- A topical team to discuss and rewrite the FSFE's account management system (ams)
March 2017: We've completed the mockups and the first versions of our backend and authentication systems. Feel free to inquire for details: we mostly hang out in the room "ams" on jabber.fsfe.org.
What we do
We work to rewrite our account management system (AMS) in a modern way taking some inspiration from devops practices and ensuring we have an easily extendable and flexible solution which require minimal maintenance. We do this because our current AMS is not in the best state and very hard to work with. It can not be moved to another web server in its current state which is a blocker for migrating other services.
See our Teams/Ams-Hackers/Requirements specification for more details.
OpenID Connect Provider Implementation
OpenID Connect RP (Front-end) Implementation
Visit the UX-Design page.
Notes on Front-end implementation
The front-end should be responsible for two things:
- Redirect the End-user to the provider, to authenticate.
- Send a request to /authorize/ with the correct parameters.
- Exchange the code received from the response for an identity token and access token via /token/.
For request example, check auth_params and token_params fixtures in oidcp/test/conftest.py.
- Request End-user resources from the Back-end.