Fellowship Jabber Meeting
- 2009-12-21 19:30
- 2009-12-21 21:00
- Fellowship Jabber Meeting
- Jabber: fellowship room at conference.jabber.fsfe.org
- interoperability, eif, public sector
- What do your taxes buy? Free Software and interoperability in the public sector.
topic for the next Fellowship Jabber meeting is:
- What do your taxes buy? Free Software and interoperability in the public sector. Among other things, we will discuss why the European Interoperability Framework (EIF) is important to get more Free Software into the public sector.
Karsten Gerloff (President FSFE) and Hugo Roy (intern FSFE) will be there to answer your questions.
You can read more about the EIF on: - EIFv2: Tracking the loss of interoperability  - FSFE: EC caves in to proprietary lobbyists on interoperability 
So join the jabber-meeting:
- Monday 21 December 2009, from 19.30 - 21.00 CET.